Parents and Carers can join our now weekly Resilience Evenings zia Zoom by emailing: email@example.com
Contact Emma firstname.lastname@example.org for your child or young person to receive support from us at this time.
We can also help families practically! Please get in touch at email@example.com or 07875 601157
For Little PACSO families, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch with Ruth. Here’s a link to Ruth’s wonderful nursery rhymes on facebook:
In April, we have provided over 100 hours of contact with our families. We are currently running a ‘remote PACSO’ service, supporting families in various formats. Please get in touch with us for more information at email@example.com
An update regarding Corona virus
On Tuesday 17th March, our Play Manager Emma Kennedy, with the support of our trustees and West Sussex County Council, decided that it was no longer safe for us to run clubs for our children and young people, due to the complex health of many of our members. We are currently working at home, running a ‘remote PACSO service’.
We are currently running a ‘remote PACSO’ service, supporting families in various formats:
- The Play Team handwrote 57 letters to the children attending clubs this term.
- Our Play Manager is writing to all our members each week by email to let them know about our services and to check in with them. She is also following up with Welfare phone calls to all who need a chat.
- We have sent out ‘virtual PACSO’ support packs, including play ideas to all members, and will do this weekly. We have planned and purchased all of the items to make physical sensory and activity packs but haven’t delivered them due to lockdown. We will deliver these to families as soon as restrictions start to be lifted.
- For Little PACSO families, we have a WhatsApp group with daily posts and weekly phone calls and texts with individual families who have requested this.
- We are producing 79 individualised video messages from members of the Play Team for all children who were booked on to attend our Easter play days or trips. We’re also sending messages on significant days, such as birthdays. We are producing individualised video messages for younger children or those with more complex needs, who would find a two-way video call challenging.
- We have over 50 video calls scheduled weekly for young PACSO members and their families with our Play Team. These include individual video calls and group calls, which continue to support our members to develop friendships with their peers.
- We are also running our Facebook messages and Resilience group WhatApp groups.
We are developing:
- A closed Facebook group for parent carers.
- A closed Facebook group for staff including casual staff and volunteers – keeping that sense of community.