PACSO would like to keep in touch with you about our services, support, events, and fundraising. We’ll only contact you in the ways you want (by email or post), and we’ll keep your data safe. We only collect information if you send us a Membership form by email, post or in person.
- By signing PACSO’s Membership Form you are agreeing to PACSO holding your details on a database for the purpose of sending out relevant information, activity dates and booking forms.
- We need to retain this information regarding your child or young person’s health and wellbeing in order to plan and staff our activities. It is important that this information is accurate and up to date, so please inform us of any changes in medication, or contacts details.
- These will only be shared with third parties if necessary for the activities, such as outdoor instruction. We will not share your data with any third parties for fundraising or any other form of data collection, except if we are under a duty of disclosure for the safety and or wellbeing of PACSO Members.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may contact you to inform you of any changes to our services.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- You have a right to access the information we hold about you and your family, and to change it at any time.
- You may withdraw your consent for us to hold this information at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent for PACSO to hold your information, you will not be able to book your child or young person onto PACSO clubs or outings, as we need all relevant details to staff and plan our activities with your child.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
Chief Executive, April 2018