Buddy is our PACSO mascot. Here we introduce our new fundraiser, Buddy’s numbers.

PACSO is launching “Buddy’s Numbers”: a monthly lottery (sometimes referred to as a 100 or 200 Club) from 1st April 2018.  Look out for further details and how to register in the Easter mail out at the beginning of March.

Each entry to the draw will cost £2 per month and to cut down on administration will be payable annually in advance.  45% of tickets sales each month will be paid out as cash prizes with the remaining 55% going direct to PACSO.  The more people who buy tickets/numbers the greater the prizes. This is an exciting way to raise money for PACSO, whilst also standing a very good chance of winning some prize money for yourself and your loved ones – go on, treat yourself!

To join our scheme, please download an Application Form here.

For more information on our rules and regulations, see here.


Translate »