Be a PACSO Ambassador
We are looking for volunteer Ambassadors to join our team. We need people who are friends and supporters of PACSO who can be a face of the charity in their communities. Our ambassadors organise fundraising activities, represent the charity in their area and help others to engage with the work of PACSO.
Ways to get involved
As PACSO ambassador you can get involved by:
- Inspiring family, friends, colleagues and your online networks to support the charity.
- Attending cheque presentations and thanking our supporters face-to-face.
- Giving short talks on PACSO to a variety of community groups (experience of public speaking is required).
- Have good connections in your area and the self-confidence to reach out and arrange your own talks and provide us with feedback.
- Setting up a fundraising group with friends, family or colleagues.
- Getting people involved in our latest fundraising appeals and campaigns
- Promoting sign-ups to challenge events.
- Making introductions to your contacts who may support us.
- Volunteering at events.
- Placing coin collection tins in cafes, restaurants, shops and your community.
What we ask of you
This role would suit you if you:
- Are looking for a long term volunteering role.
- Have a personal connection to PACSO and would like to share your story.
- Would like to be involved with various volunteering opportunities.
- Have public speaking skills (not essential).
- Enjoy fundraising and would like to connect with like minded people.
What we offer in return
We are committed to supporting our volunteers and offer the following:
- PACSO Volunteer shirt.
- Resources to help you fundraise.
- Training to enable you give talks/presentations on the charity.
- Ongoing support from a PACSO manager.
- Regular updates about PACSO and the difference you are making.
- Reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses.
How to become an ambassador
Find out more about how to become an ambassador by contacting:
Val Evans, Chief Executive, on 01243 533353